A little about us
We are a dedicated facade engineering consultancy specialising in facade design, analysis and overseeing the successful delivery of projects for architects, developers and main contractors. Our extensive specialist knowledge and engineering skill in this highly technical field sets us apart and our growing reputation has led us to many successes creating an opportunity to expand our team.
We would like you to:
- Assist in the design of projects technically, and understand the best facade solutions
- Complete stage reports, design criteria documents and performance specifications
- Prepare facade sketch details and drawings, and design systems based on the environmental aspects of facade design
- Carry out thermal performance and condensation risk analysis
- Carry out glazing and framing sizing calculations and daylight studies
- Attend cladding design workshops
- Attend performance testing and prepare reports for review
- Review cladding contractor technical submissions and attend contractor workshops
- Carry out site reviews and produce site reports for review
- Carry out ad hoc tasks for our clients to exceed their expectations and assist in the smooth running of our projects
- …and be a key part of making a success of our growing company. Including input into our Business Plan and Management Review processes.
We would desire you to have:
- An Architectural Engineering degree or similar
- 2+ years in an engineering background
- Good sketching skills and understanding of facade systems
- An understanding of CAD software
- A good knowledge of structural engineering
- An appreciation of architecture
If you feel the above describes you, and you are as passionate about facade engineering as us, please do get in contact with us here.